Thursday, January 7, 2010

Real

Random but Real...

I'm hardly ever given gifts even though I'm always giving them...

Now, that may sound really shallow but I'm thinking of it more along the lines of this...

Do I not leave a memory that is strong enough for anyone to see something and think of me?

I mean, I don't give to receive (If that was the case I woulda stopped giving aaaaages ago, trust me lol) but I'm quick to give someone something I think they might want, need or like. I love to see people smile when they know someone is thinking of them. Like to remind them that they are special, I'm corny enough to know that making them happy makes me happy...
It's nice to know you are being thought of, isn't it?

Hmm... Maybe I just don't leave that big an imprint...


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

4 comments:

softlyshespeaks said...

you are who you believe you are. you taught me a bit about that. so maybe i will remind you of this from time to time. beautiful you.

S.O.A.P said...

We all need reminding from time to time... Life has a way of causing confusing and second guessing. So, yes, please remind me...
xxx

SOC said...

giving always makes you happier than recieving. however you ought to reap what you sow. so. if you are giving but not recieving i reckon someone is stealing what should be yours.

SOC said...

Do you remember that scene from Jurassic park? They were all out looking for dinosaurs and they were standing in the imprint of a dinosaur’s foot that was so big they just could not see it. Sometimes it is the smallness of people that prevents them seeing the imprint you leave. But when they mature it will come into view.