Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Confused Peace

Is it possible to feel confusion as well as peace?
I mean, some of it should make sense at least.
Surely?
Just gotta try and decipher the clues left for me by these invisible hands.
Heart beats in my ear and I listen to it's changing tempo as emotions flare alongside tempers.
But I couldn't let go.
Nah, I should say wouldn't.
Stubborn refusal.
I see you.
Trying to hide when there is no need.
Somethings need not be suffered alone.
Determined to hold on tight.
Stand and fight.
Woulda done the same thing for the entire night for the peace I received come sunrise.
Fear and Love
Apprehension and Honesty
Truth and Non-acceptance
Everything changes while it stays the same...


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

SOC said...

The answer to teh first question is yes.