Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fear

Scared
Nervous
Frightened
Anxious
Worried
Get the feeling that whatever you are keeping from me will break me
That it will never get resolved and that it will hang there… always
My stomach is knotting up and doing somersaults all at the same time
Loss of appetite and no desire to sleep
My eyes are fighting with me, wanting to release whilst I force them to hold back
Frustrated that you won't trust me
That you don't believe that I am strong enough…
That you won't let me help you
Questions with no answers are all that remain
So many questions


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

ms_esk said...

HMM... that you think will break me?! or truth will break you for sure?

SOC said...

Truth only has the capacity to do one thing and that is to set everything it touches free.