Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fact is...

I already know that someone else holds the piece of your heart you wouldn't give to me...
Pretended that it and you were free.
But I was aware of the reality.
Always.
I'm not stupid.
Doesn't change what I feel, doesn't blur what I see.
Just understand please that hiding isn't protecting me.
It just means it hurts more when the truth surfaces...

I already know that someone else holds the piece of your heart you wouldn't give to me...


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..i use to feel this way ..and tempted to again ..but refuse to give him the satisfaction .. he just isnt for me .. (so i tell myself)..

SOC said...

well, this is an interesting one. my comment is: was it a case of wouldn't give that piece to you or is it that the keys you had did not work on the locks they had?