Sunday, January 24, 2010

It is me?

Each time he wanted to make an excuse for his "out there" behaviour he accused me of having no life
Made my preference for being at home a negative
Messed with my head, he did
And made me feel as though I was too boring to merit his fidelity
When he wanted to spend time it was easy because I am a home body
Made me question my preference and personality
Didn't know if I maybe deserved his taunts and teasing
My self esteem he was squeezing
What's wrong with me wanting to spend time at home I found myself pleading
I had no problems with him going out
But that wasn't what I was always about
Boring
Plain
Sad
A few of the insults he threw at me...

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

SOC said...

it's me?

Boring
Plain
Sad
A few of the insults he threw at me...

No!!! it is not, and was not you. it was his interpretation of you. and he was wrong.