Thursday, January 28, 2010

Backstroke Love

"Oh Papi, I sit and think about all of the things that we go through and I wonder why I stay with you but there's something in your backstroke and it keeps me yearning you..."
Back Stroke - Teedra Moses

Making love, is the most intimate way of allowing your mental and emotional to become physical.
It is a true combination of every element of you.
Heart, Mind, Body, Soul.
It removes all pretence, every wall, any piece of fear, uncertainty or discomfort.
Making love, is the way that he shows me with his hands, his mouth, his mind, that he is mine. He wants to work hard to make sure that I hear each and every little thing that he has to tell me.
For me, reaching that point of orgasm further brings home the fact that this man has made me feel safe enough to completely let my guard down and that we have connected enough for him to be able to manipulate those elements freely.
No fear.
Just trust, love, comfort.

Making love, is something that can never be undone as I will carry a piece of this experience with me for the rest of my life, as will you.

I'm just sayin'...

Ha... See what happens when you listen to a little Teedra so late in the day. xx


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: