Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wondering Wander

I'm wondering...
Did I do something that made you feel as though you weren't good enough?
When it came to your frailties was I a little rough?
Did I say too much?
The idea is that my presence will make you want to be better
My essence make you want to try harder
Experience and lessons learned
Shared in Love
But maybe it made you feel inadequate...
Never my intention because I learned from you too
Your perceptions surpassed mine when it came to you understanding my tears and feeling empathy for my fears because I didn't understand yours
Was opened up to many new patterns of thought and forced to check my flaws
Did my use of expression and my hunger for knowledge force you away?
Maybe, there's something I can do or say to show you that you are amazing?

No comments: