Friday, December 25, 2009

Roll on the end of the year...
I need to breathe and just want to start over!
Clean slate time.

All goes well I should be in turkey by february, march at the latest. Starting to get that "can't wait" feeling.

This last week or 2 have been heavy for me. Emotionally, physically, mentally.

I am starting to rebuild the relationships that I need for my growth and happiness and learning to let go of the ones that aren't right for me. A VERY hard process and I'm still struggling.

Most importantly for me, I am working more diligently with my relationship with God. His presence has given me a great sense of sanity in my current state of madness.

Christmas is always an interesting time for me because of different memories that are attached to it but this christmas has probably been the most important for a while.
Right now I'm wide open emotionally, carrying a lot and learning to carefully pick my way through it.

This blog thing has been a beautiful redirection of energy and even if nobody reads it, the fact that I am able to vent has been indescribable.
Seasons Greetings to you all!


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

SOC said...

this made me smile.