Saturday, May 22, 2010

The truth...

I don't need you.
My life is my own.
It isn't my fault that you are feeling alone you should have planned more carefully.
Should have spent more time with other people... just like me.
You put your eggs in my basket but I don't want them.
I don't want you.
Haven't felt that physical attraction for a little while now so you are simply making a fool of yourself when you tell me of your desires.
I mean, come one... Are you surprised?
I don't invite you round to mine because you don't belong here.
My life is in a different zone, though from time to time I will throw you a bone and pick up the phone.
Respond to the easiest of your endless requests, but to be honest, you are somewhat of a pest.
Try not to get confused though, I meant what I said in my last text, the fact that I sometimes say Yes
"Does not take away that I do not want to do things with you."
So give it a rest.
If I hold you, it's for your benefit.
Of course I feel sympathy...
But now my patience has worn kinda thin.
You were special but that was a long time ago now and I won't ever return to that place.
I have no intentions of falling for you.
Just moving in a forward motion.
Minimising contact and conversation.
Slowly removing the memories of our situation.
No longer my first choice, so I just wait until I feel like doing one of the things you suggest.
I don't need you.
I don't want you.
Maybe soon you'll get it into you apparently smart head...


S.O.A.P® Blogging on the go...

1 comment:

Rebeka said...

LOL !! I understand this situation to a T !!