Friday, May 7, 2010

Retraction.

Last night I did something out of character and I am still unsure as to how I feel about it.
I acted on impulse.
Pure reflex.
My initial thoughts went no further than me and how I felt.
What I needed.
What I wanted.
Justifying it by telling myself that I was simply being true to who I am.
A grown woman, capable of making her own decisions and used to living with the consequences of those actions.

As soon as I clocked the possible repercussion on those that are dear to me I took steps and changed my chosen course of action.
Still questioning how out of character the end result really is.

I'm sure that by now a variety of decisions have been made about what it is that I am talking about…

Now… to those reading this that know me well… examine your thought process.

What do you think I am talking about?

In fact, last night I posted a blog that laid out all I was feeling.

After I posted it, I had to stop and check myself.

As much as I am prepared to put myself on the chopping block and in full view of the public…
I have no right to do it to those closest to me…
In the end, I took it down… this is someone contradictory to my usual poetically reckless self.

They didn't choose to be a part of my story and so I wrote in my journal instead.

The thin line maybe?

Anyway… now… those that prejudged me based on the first part of the blog…Examine what you thought I was talking about… I ask… how well do you really know me?


S.O.A.P® Blogging on the go...

No comments: