Sunday, May 23, 2010

Me Performing at Colour Lounge - with Link

Heya My Luverlies...

Soooo... apparently I don't perform enough...

When you are trying to work on a million and one other things at the same time it can be kinda difficuly to put the energy needed into performing properly... I apologise if there is actually anyone out there missing me on stage (bar the one nagging person that won't let me forget, not mentioning any names but HE knows who HE is... )

Anyways... back to business... here's the When, What and Where

Wednesday 26th May 2010 from 7.30pm - 11pm
The Colour Lounge
Rhythm Factory - 16-18 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1EW.

Check the facebook event for more detail and also info on who else you can catch there.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=120858247933124&ref=ts

Hope to see you there xxx

Oh Oh... one more thing... I will be doing a strictly Poetry set... no vocals... no geeetar... Hopefully ya'll won't get bored of me and my words...

No comments: