Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kiss

I didn't realise how much a kiss meant until I didn't have it.
Something about the closeness of soft lips on soft lips made me feel... Connected.
Desired.
Attractive.
A special piece of fondness.
Tenderness.
Endearment.
Specific.
A complete sensory experience.
See the love and affection.
Smell the familiar.
Hear the soft inhale/exhale.
Feel hearts beating in excited contentment.
Taste...
Something about the way it finishes off a passionate embrace or starts a chain reaction in, well you know, that *ehm* place.
I didn't realise how much a kiss meant until...


S.O.A.P® Blogging on the go...

3 comments:

Zayna Daze said...

Awww! Cant believe I'm just reading this now, woooi! urm what 'place' you talking bout huh? lol xx

S.O.A.P said...

Looool... *no comment*

Rebeka said...

*thumbs up* i dont need to write you do it for me lol !!!