Saturday, August 14, 2010

No disrespect but...

... I am so thankful that I don't feel as though I need to wear a weave because, in truth, there are some atrocious calamities out there.

Of course I have bad hair days too but if it all falls down that badly I can either wash/wet it and start from scratch or pull it back in one without the fear of tracks or pre-ordained partings.

I am also thankful that I don't feel like I need to wear full make up every single day.
As with weave that shit is expensive, rain or excessive moisture becomes life threatening and everyone can see it isn't real.

Plus, sometimes, when you mix the make up/weave combo t heavily you can wind up looking like a dude.

Just a random thought that occurred to me as I'm stood here outside Marble arch station.

S.O.A.P® Blogging on the go...

No comments: