Sunday, December 26, 2010

Naked.

Lie naked with me.
Allow my full breasts to rest upon the expanse of your strong chest as your hands rest protectively on the base of my spine.
Legs intertwined allowing parts of me to touch the parts of you that your pulse is the strongest.
Fingertips gently tapping out promises.
Wait silently for my heartbeat to fall in perfect time with yours, reverberating easily through rib cages and skin.
Body heat and soft bodies heat the surrounding atmosphere as we just lie here.
Sexual but not.
Connected and hot.
No barriers or walls.
Nothing guarding our hearts at all.
Breathe deep with me
Naked in our vulnerability.
Just you and me.

S.O.A.P® Blogging on the go...

2 comments:

Zayna Daze said...

I love your sensual poetry xx

SOC said...

You have an intesity that is rare. However, your gift to create images in the minds of others is a 2 edged sword.