Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sunday roasts

I don't like to feel as though I am asking too much of you.
My reflex is to want to crawl back into myself as I cringe at my own unintentional selfishness.
I thought it was ok to want.
To need.
Desire.
I am not starving but somehow satisfaction sits just out of reach and I am forced to consume more and more.
I know that you love and care.
Know that you are not turned off by the sight of me gorging myself hungrily on you.
But.
I am conscious.
Do not want to smother, cover or suffocate you.
I give almost all of myself and sometimes find that I am unable to decipher the beginnings and ending of our intertwined lives.
Sometimes I just need a little remind.
Then equilibrium is restored and all is right.
For a while at least.
SOAP Blogging on the go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing to me how people moan when you don't blog and then have nothing to say when you do. The SR blog was a profound metaphoric comment on our love of food people and ourselves, a little scary, i fear for the one who becomes your SR