Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Blessings


So, as the picture shows, I recently turned 30. I had a full 3-4 days of excitement and so I just wanted to thank all of those that were a part of that... Ok... here goes.

On the evening night of my birthday I had a dinner at a lovely Malay (my fav food) restaurant.

I would like to thank the following for coming.

Daddy
Mum
Denise, Mia, Danae and Raiyah
Aunty Paulette
Angelo
Amanda
Chanelle
Obenewa
Dionne
Bassey
Nancy
Ayesha - Special thanks for my lovely cake...
Terrie - Thank you for helping to arrange it all.




I also hit the town on saturday night, I got ill on friday (self inflicted I think) so was not at my best, I didn't stay for very long but would like to thank the following for helping me to have a fun time.

Nads
Amanda
Becks
Petey Pete
Daaaavid

Finally... I was caught off guard with a Surprise Birthday party on the sunday (trickery and lies, trickery and lies) thank you to

Terri, Trissy and Lucas
Tshaka, Lux and Silon
Amanda
Nads
Carol
Aks
Annette
Dionne - Special thanks for leading the sing song's
Bassey (laaaate)
Adrian
White Boy Stu

Additional special thanks for Amanda for being at all 3 of my birthday thingy's... and to my big sis for helping with the organising. It was very humbling.

Now, for some of you that were there and may be reading this, you will have noticed that I have left one person off... That is because I wanted to give them a special thank you.

Yomi-Bear-Sode, thank you so much for taking the time to give me an amazing experience and letting me ride the moped after 3 years od begging, bugging and subliminals. Also, thank you for not smacking me upside the head for stressing you out with my emotional/organisational issues. You are a sweetheart and I Love you.

1 comment:

SOC said...

My comment is you were kind enough to thank a ot of people and nobody commented? ok. got it. maybe as they know you they can do it face to face.